Apr 7, 2019
Author, medium, intuitive, and ordained minister Madgelyn Hawk
shares her experiences with reincarnation and what it was like
growing up in a psychic family.
ALWAYS WORK WITH A QUALIFIED THERAPIST, COUNSELOR, OR
REGRESSIONIST WHEN EXPLORING OR WORKING WITH PAST LIFE
- Madgelyn Hawk is an ordained minister, medium, psychic, and the
author of When The
Mourning Dove Cries, a book that chronicles her past life
experiences as a slave on a Tennessee plantation. (Please
note: “When The Mourning Dove Cries” was written and
published without editing. Therefore, typos and other
grammatical issues remain intact.)
- Growing up psychic and mediumistic was very natural in
Madgelyn’s family. She was giving messages in front of
Spiritualist churches since the age of 7.
- If you have a child who is waking up to his/her psychic
ability, consider having the child work with a counselor who is
familiar and comfortable with psychic or mediumistic
phenomena. Also have the child and parents work with a medium
or psychic so the parents can become more comfortable with the
child and his/her ability.
- Madgelyn didn’t really pay much attention to her physical body
until age 18.
- Madgelyn has always believed in past lives and
reincarnation. When a friend took her to Belle Meade
Plantation in Tennessee she had vivid recollection of being there
in a past life. After visiting the plantation she was unable
to sleep as she kept having a recollection of this past life.
- When The Mourning
Dove Cries, the title of Madgelyn Hawk’s book, is based on
the cry of the mourning dove that slaves would make to indicate
another of their own has escaped to freedom.
- What if someone is skeptical of reincarnation? It’s the
skeptic’s prerogative to not believe in reincarnation. For
folks who are intrigued, they can do some investigation on their
own to see if reincarnation rings true.
- One of the outcomes of remembering past lives is to help you
heal a situation you are experiencing now in your present
- Madgelyn’s children, even when they were young, shared details
of past lives that she investigated and found to be true.
- Tools for recalling a past life: (1) Pay attention to
reoccurring dreams and write those down. (2) Meditate
regularly. (3) Journal your thoughts and impressions.
(4) Work with a qualified professional in uncovering a past
life. (5) Always use your best judgment when working with
past life information and with qualified professionals. (6)
DO NOT USE PAST LIFE EXPLORATION AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR WORKING WITH A
- How do you know you are not “making it up” when you remember a
past life? It is likely a past life memory if it is a
reoccurring dream or memory . . . or a vision/memory you just can’t
shake. For verification purposes you can ask your intuition
if you if this is a valid past life memory or, better yet,
research what you’ve identified to see if you can find
corroborating factual evidence.
- Ask yourself, "How does this past life memory help me with a
situation or circumstance I am facing today?"
Madgelyn Hawk: http://mettacenter.weebly.com/metta-tribe/madgelyn-hawk
Dan Johnson’s websites: www.performancemastery.com
Subscribe to Spirit and Energy Podcast in your favorite podcast
app or visit www.spiritandenergypodcast.com